Welcome to ‘One 2 One You Matter Mental Health Service’. This service supports young people and adults in the local population.
Main aims of this service are:
- To improve mental health for all
- To increase accessibility within our community for a mental health service
- To improve resilience
- To improve copying skills and problem-solving skills
- To improve self-esteem and confidence
- To improve your social and health outcomes, support your working life and empower you to make the decisions right for you in your life, to enable you to be the best version you can be.
- Supporting and working in partnership with local NHS providers, to offer an holistic service.
The team provides expertise on health, care and well-being. Supporting you to manage common mental health problems such as depression, anxiety, OCD, health anxiety, social anxiety and trauma-based support. To improve your life and ability to move forward in a more hopeful way.
Knowledge and skills in team:
With over 20 years experience working in Health, Education and Social Care with children, families and adults, ‘One 2 One You Matter Mental health service’ offers unique, individualised care packages to meet you and your family needs.